Sunday, July 10, 2005

married with children


my family . . .
definately the most sparkly part of my life. they just make me happy--most of the time anyway. my husband eric and daughter jaeda are the two great loves of my life! eric's my rock . . . the one I've always depended on. we've known each other for 11 years now. just long enough to love like only kids could and fight like. . . well, like only kids would! our four year marriage has seen a little of everything. . . and I'm sure there's much more to come. . . hopefully there's much more to come! ! !
jaeda is my God-sent conscience. she keeps me in check daily. she literally hears every word i say and will repeat it if deemed necessary! seriously, this little girl has ment so much to me in the short time that God has given her to me. i can't say enough about the wisdom that came to me wrapped in this little blue eyed package. children are so fresh from the divine that sometimes they fortuitously sprinkle heaven's fairy dust and leave us eternally impacted. other times they just simply drive us crazy! ! ! for the former i am thankful, for the latter--i am blessed. It is the little bit of insanity and mystery in children that brings me closer to the understanding of their Creator and mine. a creator for whom i will have many questions when He decides to "recall" this "model"! for the time being she is not only my daughter but my job . . . one that i work not just full time but all-the-time! we are very blessed that i can stay home and learn from her each day. a position which i may have to forgo before long . . . but i'll leave that for another day. jaeda is a very smart and gorgeous 3 and a 1/2 year old who challenges me daily. which i love and hate. she acts as a mirror to me and through her i see myself more clearly. i love her to the sky and as i tell her every day, no matter how big she gets she'll always be my baby. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home