Monday, July 11, 2005

beach days




so i wonder why all days can't be beach days. you know the kind? where your biggest obstacle is a little sand in the bikini bottom . . .
days like today make me beg for a bit of sand in my swimsuit !

hmmm . . . it was just setback after setback . . .
it started with the phone call i got from jess, my older sister, with news that my newly pregnant little sis, ky, was expiriencing some unpregnancy like symptoms. yeah, bad news. so jess ended up coming over to my house with her two kiddos. which was fine--great really. jae loves her 5 year old cousin austin and when the two of them get together we usually don't hear a word from them. i already had an extra little one running around, because lynz needed some help wih emma today, so i figured, "what's a few more?"

the plan was for jess to watch jae while i went with ky to her appt. well ky didn't end up wanting me to go with her so we just ended up hanging out here for a while. then my mom came over, for some unknown reason, and added my seven year old brother into the mix. five kiddos and four grown ups--you'd think we'd have it under control, right? no not so much. the kids were running around like crazies and we were just watching and talking. somehow playing in the closet turns into austin's fingers get slammed in the door by my oh so innocent 3 year old . . . and of course my brilliant daughter does nothing half way, so when i say she slammed the door-- i mean she took his whole pinky nail off in the process! so here we are with an er run and a possible misscarriage all in one exciting crappy un-beachy july day. one question--what's next?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home