Thursday, April 20, 2006

so much more...


john 12:24 the truth is, a kernel of wheat must be planted in the soil. unless it dies it will be alone – a single seed. but its death will produce many new kernels – a plentiful harvest of new lives.

although i know this is my aim, i fight it with all i'm worth. it doesn't make sense and it does...it really doesn't...and then it so does...i'll keep going back and forth like this...and until i figure out which voice i'll follow. for now i will keep floating on the wind, aimlessly, like a dandelion seed that can't decide if she wants to fall...and die...and produce so much more...


1 Comments:

Blogger Joash Chan said...

I remember sharing about a similiar verse at my best friend's memorial service... That unless a seed dies, the plant cannot grow and there would be no fruits...

And now I'm kinda hoping that the plant either grow faster, or I need to have my eyes operated on.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home