Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the storm


lynz & ky--this song is for you! as God leads two of my favorite people into scary places, i want you both to know that i love you and to have faith that this storm will be over soon!

storm by lifehouse


how long have i been in this storm?
so overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
water's getting harder to tread
with these waves crashing over my head

if i could just see You
everything would be alright
if i could see You
this darkness would turn into light
and i will walk on water
and You will catch me if i fall
and i will get lost into Your eyes
and everything will be alright
and everthing will be alright

i know You didn't
bring me out here to drown
so why am i ten feet under
and upside down?
barely surviving
has become my purpose
because i am so used to
living underneath the surface

if i could see You
everything would be alright
and if i could see You
this darkness would turn into light

and i
will walk on water
and You will catch me
if i fall
and i
will get lost into Your eyes
and everything
would be alright
everything would be so right
everything's alright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home