Wednesday, March 15, 2006

faith packed bags


less than five minutes after that last post i got the phone call i needed to secure our accomodations in new orleans... isn't HE amazing? later last night we secured transportation. God knew what was going to happen the whole time...why should i be surprised?!?

we are going to NOLA!!!

faith shoulda packed my bags days ago.

someday soon i won't need a phone call to tell me that God has already provided... He has provided in front of me and behind me--i just need to learn to walk somewhere in the middle...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

AMEN!!!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a fantastic time.

Please tell Chas P. that little chas says hello. Abi' told me he is going on the trip. My Charles/Chas is named after Jonathan's (my hubby) brother Charles, but we call him Chas after Chas P.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

WOw ! Thhis post went straight to my heart. Thanks.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home