Thursday, December 15, 2005

between dreams


i feel like i am between dreams right now. do you know what i am talking about? that confusing half conscieious state when you wake from one dream and dive right into another. yeah i am there. my future is foggy. i am afraid of mixing the two dreams together. that always turns into one big mess in my head. so i as i walk away from my old dreams i am trying to completely trust God with the new dream. the unknown new dream. the exciting new dream. exciting because this the dream that my Creator designed me for--whatever it is. and i am thrilled about no longer wrestling with His will but resting in it. so i am listening, waiting and watching for what He has in store for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

I hope it is something magical and wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home