Thursday, January 26, 2006

my heart song


if we all prayed this prayer--all day, every day.

living and breathing it kinda praying it--

i have a feeling that small group priority and lack of emerging leaders would soon be a non-issue.

Today, You. Tomorrow, You. The day after that, You. Not You in some vague general way. You in the specifics & down below churning at the core. You, in the deeds -the why & way of the acts that litter the landscape of the day. You, in the thoughts & reasonings that litter the landscape of my soul. You, in the meditations of my heart. You, in the conversations of my mouth. You, in the brutal slaying of your rivals to these my affections. You, in the quiet corners at red lights & lines in the grocery store. You, in the loud noise of my schedule & son & all trafficing plans in my head. You, in my best laid plans. Today, You. You, acknowledged. You, sought. You, admired. You, known. You, communed with, You, home. --THE UPRISING

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

I saw that today too....YES YES YES

4:19 PM  
Blogger Dan McGowan said...

Hey - I checked out your post from August about your heart flutters and the visit to the doctor... whatever came of that??

10:08 PM  
Blogger lexi said...

aparently it was the tea that had the affect on me. i took the tea out of my diet and it went away. weird. i always thought that black tea and green tea had some kind of medicinal value...guess not for me:)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home